We are looking for a PR super power to join our lovely team. If you are experienced, easy-going, creative person, who deals well with multitasking, loves working in a dynamic environment and constantly upgrades its storytelling skills, than check below if you are the perfect fit for us.
How your day will look like?
1. Good media landscape knowledge; participates in the development of media and communication strategies.
2. Involved in the implementation of PR campaigns.
3. Press office management – press releases preparation and distribution, media monitoring and reporting.
4. Visits and promotes client events to the media.
5. Provides help in drafting customer publications.
6. Informs periodically about new media on the market.
7. Preparation of regular reports for clients and participation in meetings with clients.
8. Collects offers from subcontractors and partners.
9. Informs the customer about the novelties in the PR.
10. It is involved in different projects, according to needs and specific tasks.
11. Proactive in giving new ideas and suggestions to the client.
12. Performs the tasks set by Account Managers on time and reports regularly to them.
13. Participates in creative and organizational meetings.
14. Coordinate small projects/clients.
15. Refreshes its knowledge and skills in PR and communications.
16. Performs other specific assignments related to the position.
17. Participation in the organization and implementation of public events, events and press conferences.
What we expect you to know?
1. Theoretical and practical skills for designing and managing communication strategies and PR campaigns.
2. Knowledge of the communications market and the media landscape.
3. Project management skills.
4. Good presentation skills.
5. Basic knowledge of design and production.
6. Basic digital skills.
7. United Partners is an agency with flat hierarchical structure, the position will collaborate mostly within account team with assigned account manager.
How the perfect fit looks like?
1. Lives our values and DNA – being a zebra.
2. Feeling of personal responsibility and self-control.
3. Precision in the duties performed.
4. Quick responses to troubleshooting problems.
5. Good communication skills (written and verbal).
6. Excellent organizational skills and time planning.
7. Ability to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
8. Ability to work in a team.
9. Ability to work under pressure.
Education and Experience:
1. Education: BSc or MSc degree in Public Relations, Journalism.
2. Good knowledge and practical experience with office programs - Word, Excel, Power Point and others.
3. Passion to find and use digital tools.
4. Written and verbal fluency in Bulgarian and English.
5. Over 1 year of work experience in a similar position.
6. Experience in the field of Technology, Employer Branding and will be considered as an advantage.