We are looking for a PR super power to join our lovely team. If you are experienced, easy-going, creative person, who deals well with multitasking, loves working in a dynamic environment and constantly upgrades their skills, then check below if you are the perfect fit for us.
To support our CEE expansion by managing key regional accounts and leveraging the United Partners Network (UPN) of local agencies, we are looking for an Key Account Manager, CEE.
How your day will look like?
A cup of coffee, several tools to deal with, plenty of to-do lists and nice music. Of course, ongoing chat with the team on the terrace with a beautiful view to the city center or via Zoom, Teams, Meets, Viber, Hangouts, Slack, Whatsapp, etc. Emails, conference calls, meetings (virtual and face to face), planning, execution, reporting, etc. The only way to deal with this is to have super powers. No worries, here is a list with your main responsibilities:
- Lead the day-to-day management of clients’ campaigns and partner agencies’ teams to drive the business forward.
- Lead the development of strategic programmes, reviewing, amending, and finalizing plans and activities with the client.
- Be in charge of monitoring and follow-up with feedback on local plans.
- Manage all project timelines ensuring that they’re delivered on time, in quality and on budget.
- Position yourself as the go-to for your clients. Be their Superhero.
- Contribute to new business pitch presentations using the gained multi-country account management skills.
- Inspire and motive your team to produce their best work.
- Advise your clients on the best strategy and be comfortable with interacting with a range of personalities.
- Think about the future, how the client and their programmes will adapt to the ever-changing environment.
What we expect you to be?
- You are a successful Account Manager in an agency and looking to make a step-up and have a wealth of international comms expertise, looking to consolidate and build upon your current knowledge.
- Solid experience, at Account Manager level (or a confident Senior Account Executive ready to take the leap to the next level), or at Project Manager level.
- You are proficient in English, both written and spoken, with exceptional writing skills and the ability to produce well-structured and impactful copy across the content spectrum.
- Have a strong roster of third party contacts relevant to the role.
- A stickler for figures and budget management.
- Great understanding of cultures and international communications.
- You’re a leader that isn’t afraid to jump into the trenches.
- Not afraid to lead big budget accounts (200K Euro +).
- Education: BSc or MSc degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism.
- Good knowledge and practical experience with office programs - Word, Excel, Power Point and others.
United Partners is an agency with flat hierarchical structure, the position will collaborate mostly with the account team and the new biz team.
How the perfect fit looks like?
- Master of clients’ management.
- Lives our values and DNA – being a zebra.
- Feeling of personal responsibility and self-control.
- Precision in the duties performed.
- Quick responses to troubleshooting problems.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organizational skills and time planning.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to learn from the global companies and brands.
- Positive working environment and a fantastic team.
- Flexible working hours and Work from Home policy.
- Multisport card.
- Additional health insurance.
- Variety of internal team activities.
- Transparent performance tracking and bonus scheme available.
- Regular online and offline team activities and educational programs.
If the above sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply.