We are looking for a data and reporting superhero to join our lovely team. If you are an experienced, easy-going, analytical person, who deals well with multitasking, loves working in a dynamic environment, and constantly upgrade your skills, then check below if you are the perfect fit for us.
We are seeking a Data & Reporting Executive (junior-mid level).
How your day will look like?
A cup of coffee, several tools to deal with, plenty of to-do lists, and nice music. Of course, ongoing chat with the team on the terrace with a beautiful view of the city center or via Zoom, Teams, Meets, Viber, Hangouts, Slack, Whatsapp, etc. Emails, conference calls, meetings (virtual and face to face), planning, execution, reporting, etc. The only way to deal with this is to have superpowers. No worries, here is a list of your main responsibilities:
- Understand and apply methodologies for collecting marketing and PR data from various primary and secondary sources, such as traditional and social media, company reports, research articles, etc.
- Curiosity about new analytical tools and platforms and using them actively and efficiently
- Process large portions of information in a short time, making summaries and extracting/outlining the main ideas
- Analyze and monitor companies, brands, influencers, and trends across industries
- Interpret, visualize and present data to generate actionable insights to be used in marketing communications and PR strategy development and evaluation
- Design and prepare reports to present findings and insights in multiple formats- ppt, infographics, online dashboard, etc.
- Work with third-party vendors for the commissioning and execution of primary research such as surveys, interviews, focus groups, etc.
What do we expect you to be?
- Be proficient in English (both written and verbal)
- Have excellent writing skills
- Have excellent data analysis and visualization skills
- Have experience in marketing/PR/media research
- Have a degree in a relevant area, such as Marketing, PR, Journalism, Media Studies, Communications, Business Administration, Language Studies, etc.
- Be an advanced user of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience in statistical modeling and/or data science will be considered an advantage
United Partners is an agency with a flat hierarchical structure, the position will collaborate mostly with the Insights team, New biz team, Accounts team.
What does the perfect fit look like?
- Lives our values and DNA – being a zebra.
- Feeling of personal responsibility and self-control.
- Precision in the duties performed.
- Quick responses to troubleshooting problems.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organizational skills and time planning.
- Ability to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Competitive base salary.
- Opportunity to learn from global companies and brands.
- Positive working environment and a fantastic team.
- Work from Home policy.
- Multisport card.
- Additional health insurance.
- Variety of internal team activities.
- Transparent performance tracking and bonus scheme available.
- Regular online and offline team activities and educational programs.
If the above sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply.